Thursday, April 21, 2011

I never promised you a rose garden...





I'm getting ready to submit the comic for Publication, and this is the Cover art I'm sending off with the comic.(-Feel free to save it, or make it your wallpaper, or what-have-you, but please dont post it around anywhere.)

I don't have any idea what I'm doing in the comic industry, so I'm not that sure how this is all going to go down, but I'll try to figure it out and keep you all informed. Hopefully I'll work it out, but if nothing else, it should be a fairly interesting read for anybody who may want to know more about the process.

Working on Comics has already been quite a different experience than anything I've ever done before.




-I was prepared for the endless hours of work creating the comic. -I'm FINE with hard work and long hours....Honestly that's kind of my thing! What I AM having a hard time doing is establishing a uniform "mood." But I think I have it all locked down now.

I was hoping to send off the comic for submission this week, but my own, overly critical eye has managed to get in the way (as it often does.) I'm sure most people would think it looks fine, but I can only see the problems with it. so we're shooting for next week. -Hopefully the improved quality with be worth the delay.

Wish me luck , and thanks again for the support everybody. I'm pouring all I have into this thing. With any luck, you'll be reading the first issue soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment