I watched Road to Perdition, for the first time in a long while. -What a beautiful film, What an incredible story.
It deals with many of the same themes as my own tale (Revenge, redemption, Irish and Italian crime etc.)
It was a little intimidating, to watch to be honest, but at the same time, incredibly Encouraging; It really inspired me to work even harder to make my story better than it already is.
On a somewhat related note:
I've mentioned already that at the time I started this project, I hadn't bought a Comic in over a decade (that has changed) However, I own a lot of films based on a Graphic Novels/Comic books.
Some of the titles in my collection are: Hellboy 1-2, sin City, 300, Road to perdition, The Spirit, V for Vendetta, X men 1-2 (but never 3) Spiderman 1-2-3, and Iron man1 (but never 2) Of course, I've seen plenty of others, I just never took the time, nor spent the money to buy them.
There are dozens, possibly hundreds of movies based on Comic Books, spanning all sorts of Genre's, there's everything from The Dark Knight to Wrist cutters, Watchmen to Tank Girl.
So I'm curious: what's your Favorite Comic/Graphic novel Movie?
I'm on the same page as Nat- I loved Iron Man!
ReplyDelete