Sunday, December 18, 2011

What the hell is happening with BLACK ROWS?!?!? Well, if you aren't a follower on FaceBook, you should be, as I seem to update there FAR more than I do here...Anyway, the news:
I have officially been rejected by IMAGE; Normally This wouldn't bother me, I'd pick myself up and submit elsewhere, I get rejected by companies CONSTANTLY! -well to be fair, this actually doesn't bother me either. BUT, I have no interest in submitting anywhere else. I've decided to just make Black Rows a Webcomic! FREE FOR YOUR EYES!!!!

Well, now I just need to find a PLACE to put it online.....do I just put it here on the blog? Do I get a website specifically for it? These are things which are on my mind. HOWEVER, in the meantime, I have taken on a few clients who are actually paying me MONEY....yes. As always, money has to take priority. It's a good thing though, I'm doing Character concepts for a real video-game. BLAMO!

Anyway, hang in there and we'll get things sorted out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment