Tuesday, March 13, 2012



Holy cow, things may be changing around here. this blog will no longer be exclusively Black-Rows related...It's going back to being my General work blog. Black Rows news will still be found here, but mostly it will be found on the Good 'Ol FaceBook Page.

Let me start this second paragraph with a post-preface: I know that things have not been happening much in the World of Black Rows. With all the side work I have going on I've had to make a lot of adjustments, and move a lot of priorities around.

However, Black Rows is not the only project being moved to the back to simmer in it's own detritus like a fat man in a hotel hot tub, I have had to shelve a few projects, none that I love as much as Black Rows, but still, they aren't moving forward;  At least not RIGHT THIS SECOND. That doesn't mean I don't love them, or have aspirations to complete them -AND SOON- ...But I do have to prioritize, and do what I believe is going to be best for my Career and for my new life.

When I started Black Rows, I was a different man, I know it was only a year ago, but things were different!
I had nothing really going on Career-wise, I was single, and I thought it would be picked up by a Comic Publisher.

in the last 3 months alone, I have gotten 2 freelance jobs, interviewed and put together a portfolio for a major game studio, begun illustrating a Children's book, Started writing a Novel, and I'm doing work with Gallery Nucleus.
-In this industry, Crap happens fast when it happens at all.

Anyway, on to other business!!!

 my computer is crapping out and freezing up, like so many rocketpops when I use Photoshop, so I'm trying to set up a new (used) PC in the Studio, which is never fun to me, (I hate computers)
-OH! and there's a studio now! It's beautiful and all my own, look at it. Look at it with your glorius-gooey-eyes!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you don't have much time for Black Rows right now, but it's good you're so busy! I love the studio set up. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete