So, here are some relevant headlines: I've set up a Facebook account for my artwork, you can see it here: http://www.facebook.com/BryndonEverett.Art
My new Website is up and glorius, thanks to the efforts of Michael Kramer of Sciosphere. Among other things, It's got all kinds of new sections, and a new, Extra-Amazing contact page which I think is just the topps. you can eyeball all these new, amazing things in the same 'ol place, here: http://www.bryndoneverett.com/
I even got a new, fancy phone, and an Instagram Account....I am all sorts of Digital-Age these days, No?. Anyway, I've got one, so follow me, I'll follow you, and we'll go around in circles.....because that's how that would work. My Instagram name is "bryndon_everett" -Incidentally, That's also my real name.
I have been accepted to be published in the British Art/Literature Publication PopShot Magazine later this year, and I am very excited about that. -The theme is going to be a challenge for me, but I like a challenge, and .....well, more on all that jazz later.
I have been working a lot on Graphic Novel / Storyboard projects lately, and thought it might be fun to hammer out a quick personal one to show my process

Step By step.....almost. This does exclude the Inking Process, but it's ALMOST all there.....alsright fine, here is a bad photo of the inking process, and a shot of the materials used:

As you can see, Step one = red prismacolors, blue Verithins,
Step 1.5 - INKING,
Step 2 - Greyscaling (Which this time I did digitally, not with Tria Markers)
Step 3 - Colorwork. This is the most time consuming part, and I really need to learn flatting.
Step 4 - Shading and Texture....Obviously there is a lot involved with each step, including color halftoning, rendering, overlaying -TOO much to list here, but I thought it might be fun to see the broadstrokes (so to speak) of my process.
AND the final piece, bigger, and with the Title at the head.

For anybody who can't read Ukrainian, (Pssshhht...who CAN'T, these days?!?) I leave it to you to guess what it says.
-Go see all my Cyber stuff!
Thanks for sticking around; Until next time,
-B.
This one is awesome. Thanks for sharing your step by step, super fun :)
ReplyDelete