Let's make this official: I have indeed been working on another Graphic Novel. It's working title is "Hunter," It's a Western, It will deal with a lot of crazy existentialist, stuff, and will be just Crazy-Boss....Can you tell I'm Excited about it?
It's been a labor of love, and something I've had to cram into any time I can find, but it's been surprisingly fast moving, all things considered.
I've been leaking teaser images all over the place; Instagram, my Personal, and Professional Facebook pages, Cghub.com, and the like; So, if you're not following me on those, DO! -Not because I feel a particular need for followers, but because I'm trying to get people riled up about my new dip into Comics.
Anyway, Here's a little Process progression for you, from a panel I was working on tonight.
And a couple of shots I posted on my Instagram, You can see more by Following me!
Keep watching the Blog for Updates, huh?!



No comments:
Post a Comment