Thursday, February 21, 2013

 

Holy-Dammit-Christmas, things are crazy for me, right now.

I got a new studio, new computer, and with the new year, I have changed my Studio name, from Secret Fort Studio, to Draw and Fire:

Fancy new Logo!


I broke my left wrist in 5 places last Friday (feb. 15th, for those keeping track) I also snapped a Rib. I did it snowboarding with my oldest friend, Mr. The Tye.
Me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-u-Dqpvwh4



To help raise money for my Uninsured self, I have been taking commissions for $20-$50, and selling prints on the SUPER cheap.
Here's a commission I did for a Fellow Vintage motorcycle lover, and friend.
I'm selling 5x7 prints of it for $20


If anybody would like to commission me, or if you're interested in a print of ANY of my works, please just email me! -The same goes for any employment opportunities. -No gig's too small!
Black Rows
 is still moving forward, Here's a page of Linework:
And Finally, I'm working on a Mobile Game With an Outfit in SLC, I can't tell you much about the project, or even show you too much, but here's an early Environment Concept I did for them:




No comments:

Post a Comment