I have started a tumblr! -
http://bryndoneverett.tumblr.com/
I know what you're thinking "why would he do that? He already neglects his blog and all his facebook accounts" - which is true! I do neglect social media...because i am older in my heart than i am in actual chronological years, and i resent social media, because I think it is a massive time suck, and takes me from work...I didn't even get a facebook account or start texting until about 2 years ago.
Anyway, i believe I have solved these problems. How? I got apps!
Yes! Now I can do all these social media things from my phone, which means I can just talk in the direction of my phone while I work, and it will be converted, through the power of magic, to text! Thus, (hopefully) making the whole process easier, and less time consuming.
Have I mentioned I am (most likely, its still...wobbly) the pencil artist on an upcoming graphic novel called Shogun Rising. It's about samurai hold-outs in modern day zombie-infested Tokyo; and there's a love element...honestly, that's all I really know, because even though I'm attached, I'm not "officially" on board....anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic about the whole thing.
Other than that, there isn't too much going on work-wise, I'm just trying to finish up all my other gigs before the project kicks in full tilt, because that's going to make for some LONG days of work when it does!
If for some reason you aren't following me on instagram yet ( @Bryndon_everett ) you really should. I update that thing DAILY -no joke. And lately I've been showing off process work, which is all kinds of fun to me when I see other people's process, so if you dig that sort of stuff too, go check it out!
I'll hopefully be back to post soon, we'll see if the app thing works out, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment