Monday, July 4, 2011

Momentum

Alright...sorry for all the downtime, I got Married! After that, I went on my Honeymoon, moved in to my (our) new house, and have been trying to get into the routine and balance of this new married life, and all the crazy ceremonial stuff (we still have yet to have our reception).....I'm having a rocky time getting back into the swing of things with so much distraction, and without being able to commit as much time as I used to to work.....I'll get back into it, I've been trying. Trust me, This comic is CRAZY-Important to me, and I've been doing my best to keep my momentum even with all that's been going on.

In the meantime, have a page from the Comic!

(Disregard the poor quality, and watermark.)

Thanks for stickin' with me Y'all. Have a Happy Independence Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment