Holy COW! The submission pack is finished! Yes, I will be submitting my comic for publishing now....The only question now, is what publisher to use. I've been thinking of going with 'Image,' but I have no clue if that's actually a good idea. All publishers apparently like to keep their pay-rates under their ridiculous looking top-hats.
Anyway, I need to submit this thing NOW, so I'd better get to making my decision.
Well either way The submission pack is all wrapped up. I've decided to go with a new Sepia-esque format.
I've really had a heck of a time with the coloring. -No surprise there, every one of my art teachers has told me that I have absolutely no grasp on color theory.
The additional advantage to going this rout is that my turn around time has been accelerated from a few days per page, to one page per day. -Pour THAT in your carb. and burn it!!
I'd like to post all five pages, and my cover up on the blog here, eventually, but in the meantime, please enjoy this image from the submission pack.
For the record, this file is titled "BR5Final3Balt3" That's "page 5 Final, the third version, variation B, 3rd alternative......I'm an indecisive perfectionist.
Anyway, I need to submit this thing NOW, so I'd better get to making my decision.
Well either way The submission pack is all wrapped up. I've decided to go with a new Sepia-esque format.
I've really had a heck of a time with the coloring. -No surprise there, every one of my art teachers has told me that I have absolutely no grasp on color theory.
The additional advantage to going this rout is that my turn around time has been accelerated from a few days per page, to one page per day. -Pour THAT in your carb. and burn it!!
I'd like to post all five pages, and my cover up on the blog here, eventually, but in the meantime, please enjoy this image from the submission pack.
For the record, this file is titled "BR5Final3Balt3" That's "page 5 Final, the third version, variation B, 3rd alternative......I'm an indecisive perfectionist.

So, think y'all can get on board with this style?
No comments:
Post a Comment