and here's how my pencils look before I send them off to color:
It's been a good experience working on this Comic. I'm learning a lot, and the team is a really nice group.
I've been working from about 10 am to about 4 am (sometimes around 6 am) every day, but that's the way I like it.
on another note, Speed Week is coming up in fewer than two weeks, and I still don't have my bike done! I've been cramming every minute I get into that, but with a Job, a wife, and a Bike all needing my attention, I am stretched pretty thin. and being 5'11" and under 130 lbs, I'm pretty thin already!
Anyway, here's a shot of me testing out my new handlebars on my bike. Hopefully, I get it done by speedweek.



Looks great man, keep up the good work! I'm glad to see you've got a book. congrats man!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bob! I really appreciate that
Delete