I'm contributing to "Month Of Fear" a weekly art challenge hosted by Kristina Carroll, (Host of "Month of Love") and held here on blogger! I'm happy to have been asked to contribute, and hope that I don't screw up.
Anyway, follow me, and all the contributers all month long, by following the blog, right here:
http://monthoffear.blogspot.com/2013/09/welcome-to-month-of-fear_27.html
So you may have noticed that my plan to get an app on my phone to solve all my not-posting problems failed miserably. -Honestly, I want to post, I just truly don't have the time to write blog posts, between Shogun Rising, Commissions, making time for the Mrs. just living, working my weekend job, working on my "secret project", Black Rows when I can (never) and now contributing to "Month of Fear"....Time just slips away!
I am sorry, and if you want to follow my work, I'd remind you to check my Instagram, facebook, and tumblr, - places where I can just upload an image and walk away!
Thanks again, Team.
-Until I get another break!
-B.

No comments:
Post a Comment