A million things have happened....
I got contracted to draw ANOTHER comic book, with a deadline of 8 weeks from now, and 2 days ago I had a very interesting Business meeting with American Dream Labs -As you can see in this photograph:
Yes, that is a giant Robot....Best Meeting ever.
I was asked if I knew animation. I told them no, but I was willing to learn, and would get them an animation by the end of the week....again, it's been 2 days, and I already got them this rough pass. -They did not know with whom they were talking.
In addition to all that, I'm still actively working on Shogun Rising, and it's going great.
Go figure. -The beginning of this year, I was literally begging for work, and now I'm inundated with it.
-Life of an artist.
-Keep it rubber side down!
I was asked if I knew animation. I told them no, but I was willing to learn, and would get them an animation by the end of the week....again, it's been 2 days, and I already got them this rough pass. -They did not know with whom they were talking.
In addition to all that, I'm still actively working on Shogun Rising, and it's going great.
Go figure. -The beginning of this year, I was literally begging for work, and now I'm inundated with it.
-Life of an artist.
-Keep it rubber side down!

Awesome news man! It's great to see you've got lots of work sliding the down the pole at ya. Best of luck with it all, you will destroy!
ReplyDelete