Friday, May 16, 2014

Big Ol' Update!!!!


So, It's been forever since I updated this crappy blog. But here's the long and short of it:

Shogun Rising! -Still in production. We have a new art Director/Producer, added pages, new stuff (which is all amazing) and the cover-art is finished. We're having some Hick-Ups with coloring, and I may be taking over the colors for the last half of the book, but as it sits, we are slated for a FALL 2014 RELEASE!

I am offering a "De-Luxe-artist-package" Which includes a copy of the book, with a signed, unique sketch in the cover by me, and a one-off print of my digital Process page of your choosing, which includes visible pencils under my inks, on the template page*
*Comes with a signed letter of authenticity stating no other work-prints of your page will be produced

Here's an example of how Work-Prints will look So, let me know if you'd be interested in THAT!

I'm still working with Ben McPherson and American DreamLabs, But all that stuff is Hush-Hush, so we'll move along!

My Writing is on hold while I'm bogged down with all my work, but I am still planning, and plotting my stories, and have even managed to squeeze in a couple of pages for a personal Graphic Novel I'm calling "ADRIFT" -I could telly you more, but why ruin the Mystery, right?

PHOTOS OF SHOGUN RISING WIP'S!!!!!


I think I'm just going to start posting my Facebook Statuses here at the end of each month. I'm much better about updating there. -So check out my Facebook, and my Instagram!

Thanks for following, and for all your feedback, Ya' Kreeps!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy ipl laser home use and ultrasound for the face?

    ReplyDelete